Publisher: Althea Pr
Published: Jul 9 2019
Height: 0.60 Width: 5.90 Depth: 8.70
Build your best life with practical, research-based strategies for health and happiness
Picture a balanced, fulfilling life. What kind of work would you do? Who would you surround yourself with? What would you do for fun? This guide from clinical psychologist Robyn L. Gobin, PhD, empowers you to turn that vision into reality with proven self-care strategies for every area of your life.
Go beyond bubble baths and pedicures to find effective self-care methods for reducing stress, soothing anxiety, and motivating yourself. Friendly, professional guidance and exercises equip you with the tools you need to overcome obstacles and put your goals within reach.
Discover a holistic approach to self-care:
- Emotional--Support your emotional self and manage difficult feelings with self-compassion.
- Professional--Find meaning and purpose in work while balancing a fulfilling personal life.
- Social--Cultivate social connections and healthy relationships that uplift and empower.
- Physical--Empower the body with good nourishment, exercise, and healthy habits.
- Spiritual--Connect to intuition, calm the mind, and discover the essence of who you are.
- Intellectual--Stimulate your brain by finding new ways to build knowledge and get creative.
Prescribe yourself the healing treatment of true self-care with this practical self-help guide.