Publisher: Permanent Pubn
Published: Jun 3 2021
Height: 0.47 Width: 6.69 Depth: 9.45
A handy, accessible guide to creating your own paradise plot where you can forage throughout the year
Anna Locke condenses years of hands-on experience to walk you through the skills and techniques you need to design and plant a delicious, useful, and thriving garden in town or country that is also a haven for wildlife as well as for humans. She encourages us to see our gardens as part of a bigger, local food strategy that can help to generate abundance, health and resilience.
This book provides:
- An overview of organic gardening techniques--great for the beginner
- A basic, accessible guide to designing your garden
- Insights into how to plant guilds and choose what is right for your space
- Valuable information on how 'weeds' can become harvests
- A choice of nutritious, seasonal plants for any sized plot
- Techniques to grow maximum food with minimal work
- Practices that reconnect you with Nature and enhance well-being
- Money saving tips to make a forager's garden available to anyone!
The Forager's Garden demonstrates one of the easiest and most enjoyable ways possible to grow and harvest food.