Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jun 18 2021
Height: 0.29 Width: 5.50 Depth: 8.50
Do you really know who you are?
Have you fallen into the trap of basing your identity on your job title? Achievements? Past experience?
Did you make an active choice to be the person you are today... or did you simply become what other people expected you to be?
While you can tell yourself that you chose the direction your life has taken, you may not realize that some external forces have shaped your beliefs and influenced your decisions.
Sure, some of them may be good for you. But the truth is... some aren't.
- You should get married before you turn 30.
- You're so good at speaking... why not try to become a public speaker?
- You're great at writing. You can be the next William Shakespeare!
Even if some opinions about you are true -- like your skills and talents -- don't fall into the trap of becoming someone molded by other people's expectations.
Your positive and negative traits can be your springboard to knowing what path you should take and what to improve... but always remember: life is a series of experiences.
You will find your purpose when you choose to be fluid -- growing continuously as you discover who and what you're truly meant to be.
In The 5-Step Approach to Living in Your Gift, you'll find all the help you need to do just that. You'll discover:
- The #1 thing hindering your growth -- and how to overcome it to get to where you want to be
- How to unlock the power that will drive you towards your unique purpose
- Why you fall victim to emotional rollercoasters -- and what you should do to break free from this cycle
- How to discover your true identity -- so you can live your purpose without letting others define you
- The effective 3-part formula that will help you build a legacy with a huge impact on others
- How to awaken your self-awareness so you can experience transformation, and progress towards the best version of yourself
- Exactly how you can recognize your true value (and never lose sight of it again)
- Why being uncomfortable is essential to achieving success and living a more fulfilled life (and how to handle it easily)
And much more.
Even if you think you already know what you want to do or who you want to become, there are surprises hidden within you just waiting to be discovered.
The wisdom in this guide will help you uncover your limiting beliefs, overcome them, and build new ones that will support your growth and allow you to serve your true purpose.
Forget old-fashioned advice about knowing your abilities, interests and character: The 5-Step Approach to Living in Your Gift will help you understand the underlying principles and philosophies behind living a fulfilling and purposeful life.
Discover how to radically change from within, and get rid of the shackles holding you back from living your best life.If you want to be in tune with your purpose and become happier and more fulfilled by living in your gift, then scroll up and click the Add to Cart button right now.