• Open Daily: 10am - 10pm
    Alley-side Pickup: 10am - 7pm

    3038 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN
    612-822-4611

Open Daily: 10am - 10pm | Alley-side Pickup: 10am - 7pm
3038 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN
612-822-4611
Tanygrisiau Railway Station

Tanygrisiau Railway Station

Paperback

Technology & Engineering

Currently unavailable to order

ISBN10: 6135472720
ISBN13: 9786135472721
Publisher: Betascript Pub
Pages: 80
Weight: 0.28
Height: 0.19 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
Language: English
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Tanygrisiau station (grid reference SH683449) is a passenger station on the narrow gauge Ffestiniog Railway, which was built in 1836 to carry dressed slate from Blaenau Ffestiniog to Porthmadog for export by sea. The station serves the slate mining village of Tanygrisiau and was opened in March 1866. It closed to passengers on 15 September 1939. The new station opened for passenger traffic on 24 June 1978 and was the passenger terminus until 25 May 1982. Tanygrisiau station is at a height of 669 ft (204 m) and a distance of 12 miles 10 chains (19.5 km) from Porthmadog.

Also in

Technology & Engineering