Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jan 7 2021
Height: 0.43 Width: 6.00 Depth: 9.00
Millions of rebel geniuses are walking among us, and few know their real tendency to fight like hell is a blessing in disguise.
Bursting with insight, self-help book Rebels Untethered Paperback version, reveals why rebellious personalities engage in daily conflicts internally and against their community in general. With these teachings, individualists can finally understand why it's in their blood to fight other people's expectations and obligations and even themselves.
This self-improvement book for men and women emphasizes that, anti-government soldiers make up a tiny fraction of modern rebels, most revolt peacefully through action and creation against society's norms, values, and traditions by defying expectations and doing things their way.
As the last holdouts, rebels fight back against others' orders and wishes because their inner wisdom rejects many standard rules, norms, and beliefs. Worse, rebels inexplicably battle against their personal desires, goals, and projects because their intuition fights against the insurgence of false dreams.
If not most, many believe cries of You can't make me. I do what I want. I work when I feel like it. You are not the boss of me as a deficit of character and laziness rather than a personality trait acquired in infancy. Most rebels are without a cause and do not have a purpose that accommodates that inner drive to seek freedom and authenticity. There is some primitive wildness deep inside a fighter that yearns for freedom from work, tax obligations, time clocks, and materialism.
Readers of this self-help book, must accept humanity's duality, including all the complex emotions of love, joy, anger, hatred, envy, greed, and suffering, to build the foundations to channel their rebelliousness for worthy causes.
The alternative is to continue the battle within us and forgo future progress. Without guidance, dissidents will torture themselves with endless worrying and imprison themselves inside jail cells of their own making with self-destructive and addictive behaviors.
Within these pages, readers will:
- Discover with certainty whether you are a true radical or someone who feels a little rebellious from time to time.
- Learn a dozen-plus gratitude and forgiveness exercises tailored just for those who rebel against everything.
- Obtain forty-nine declarations that could provide some of the missing structure and meaning your life demands.
- Steal a manual packed with lessons to help you change your perception of making mistakes, exercising self-control, experiencing fear, anger and worry, and living through loneliness, suffering and even death.
- Traverse this philosophical bridge that finally gives your emotions the voice and words to communicate with your intellect.
- Read Rebel Untethered to enjoy an honest and unpolished way of looking at the world from a subversive's perspective. Mind-blowing book indeed!
- How to accept what you can't change, how to change what you hate, and how to use your inner strength to transcend your limitations.