Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Sep 14 2020
Height: 0.39 Width: 5.50 Depth: 8.50
71% of companies use more agile project management, and their project success rate is significantly higher than that of traditional project management-the Project Management Institute.
The average salary of an agile project manager is $99,000-ZIPPIA.
Wouldn't it be great if someone offered you not one, but all of these:
- A job where you can use your natural leadership abilities and work in the way that's best for YOU
- The ability to become agile in everything you do
- An opportunity to make this world a better place and create real values
- Trust that you can make your organization become faster, smarter, and more profitable
- A fast-moving career with a great salary
If you answered yes, then I can help you. Why me? Well, I've worked on lots of projects and managed many different teams. I know how and why agile works, and I will uncover the secrets of 21st century project management, so you can achieve your best career.
In this book, you will discover:
- 7 methods to be an elite agile project manager
- Trending software applications that will make your projects go faster
- Top secrets to agile
- 10 project management tools to save time in your personal life
- Best 11 practices to create your dream team
- 6 different ways to leap into project management leadership
- Why sports can help you in your career to take you from zero to hero
- How to use what you learned as a kid in your dream job
- 12 real-life examples of projects that worked... and what failed
- 10 ways to excel as an agile project manager
- BONUS: Never published before Ready, Set, Agile! methodology
Still not sure if agile project management is right for you? Here are some questions I'm often asked.
I didn't go to college, can I still be a project manager?
Yes! Project management requires leadership skills-not specific degrees. The more experience you have from the projects you work on, the better you'll get, and you will become more confident leading the teams.
Can the work be on-site or remote?
It can be both, since remote work is growing very quickly. Software tools have made it possible to work closely as a strong team, even when not located in the same place.
I've never been a programmer, how can I work on agile IT projects?
Fortunately, you don't need special skills in programming or anything else in order to succeed as a project manager in agile.
What if I've never worked in agile project management?
You will just need the right guidance to learn the fundamentals of project management. I've provided everything you need to know in this book for you to start now.
If you have prior experience with traditional project management, you will like agile more because of its freedom. No matter which industry you're in, agile is the way of the future.
You'll be joining the success stories once you read the book and discover the secrets of being an agile project manager!
To create the winning career of your dreams, scroll up and click the Add to Cart button now!