Publisher: Sourcebooks Wonderland
Published: Oct 1 2021
Height: 0.40 Width: 8.20 Depth: 8.10
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the NORTH STAR STATE!
It's the night before Christmas in Minnesota and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care?will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Rochester, Duluth, Winona, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like Aerial Life Bridge and Foshay Tower. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in Minnesota.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to MINNESOTA
- Landmarks such as Split Rock Lighthouse, Weisman Art Museum, Paul Bunyan Statue, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Minnesota or visit the Midwest
From Moorhead to Mankato,
from the Twin Cities to the North Shore,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!