Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jan 7 2021
Height: 0.05 Width: 8.50 Depth: 11.00
Imagine... is a Bible Curriculum for Grades 1-4 that features 9 all-inclusive lessons with 2 weeks worth of activities! Great for Kids Sunday School, Christian Home-School Curriculum, kids church, youth groups, summer camps, and more!
Includes fun games, outdoor activities, discussion questions, and awesome Bible activities (crafts, skits, and creative projects)-- these Bible lessons teach kids how to trust in God and develop unshakeable faith! Covering everything from witnessing and stewardship to faith and service, this lesson book offers everything you need to teach in 9 sessions. With lots of activities, you can easily shape and customize your lesson for your class.
- 9 Bible lessons with extended flexibility options (up to 2 hours of material per lesson)
- Bible Stories and Relevant, Age-Appropriate Topics
- Topics including: service, belonging, faith-driven obedience, miracles, love, prayer, and more!
- Discussion questions and teaching tips
- Straightforward teaching material that anyone can follow
- Fun lessons that appeal to elementary level interests
- Minimal prep time
- Non-cheesy Bible activities! Unleash your student's creativity with these Bible-themed projects:
- Interactive skits!
- Reflective journaling
- Outdoor exploration (and more!)
These features allow you to create a dynamic learning environment that will cater to kids of all types (and attention spans...)!
Order Today and get ready to have fun teaching your students!