Publisher: Carson Dellosa Pub
Published: Jan 4 2010
Height: 0.30 Width: 6.70 Depth: 9.00
Phonics Workbook for kids ages 5-7
Support your child's educational journey with the Phonics for Kindergarten Workbook that teaches and reinforces primary phonics skills to kindergarteners and preschoolers.
Kindergarten Activity Books are a great way for your kindergartener to learn basic phonics skills such as identifying sight words, beginning consonant sounds, and short vowel sounds through a variety of activities and games that are both fun AND educational!
Why You'll Love This Phonics Book
- Engaging and educational phonics activities. Tracing, coloring, and sound recognition games are a few of the fun activities that incorporate phonics into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's kindergarten curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. An answer key and incentive chart with gold star reward stickers is included in the back of the kindergarten activity book to track your kindergartener's progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 64-page kindergarten workbook is sized at about 7 inches x 9 1/4 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each
About Carson Dellosa
For more than 40 years, Carson Dellosa has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals. Carson Dellosa partners with you in supporting your child's educational journey every step of the way.
The Phonics Workbook Contains:
- An incentive chart and 140 reward stickers
- An answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 7 x 9 1/4