The Night Before Christmas
Published: Sep 18 2018
Height: 0.41 Width: 9.95 Depth: 11.38
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Capture the thrill of a traditional Christmas with Clement C. Moore's treasured seasonal rhyme. Brought to life with the warm and playful artwork of Henry Fisher this magical story is full of character and humor and will delight children new to the story as well as parents who know it from their own childhood. Share the story of Santa's journey on Christmas Eve and celebrate the season with your child. Listening and talking with your child sends a wonderful message of caring and love. Snuggle together on Christmas Eve with this holiday classic again and again.
Check out the wide range of Christmas books for toddlers and hundreds of other Children's titles from Cottage Door Press!
- A Christmas classic MUST HAVE for your holiday book collection
- Introduce children to the classic favorite The Night Before Christmas poem and watch with wonder and delight as they embark on the magical journey
- Beautiful and spectacular illustrations capture this retelling. This collectible hardcover book contains a wonderfully designed dust jacket for little boys and girls Christmas library collection. A great gift for the holidays!
- Bond with your child through family storytime and holiday experiences while strengthening a love for books and reading this holiday season.
- The perfect Christmas book for kids to curl up on the couch or bed and learn about Santa Claus and this timeless story tradition