Publisher: Adventure Pubn
Published: Jul 19 2016
Height: 0.30 Width: 5.40 Depth: 8.40
Explore Minnesota with the guide to more than 250 of the best destinations, organized by theme so you can decide what to do and then find where to do it.
Discover a multitude of unique attractions throughout the North Star State. This comprehensive guide is jam-packed with Minnesota's top spots for fun and entertainment. Take a simple day trip, or string together a longer vacation of activities that appeal to you. Useful for singles, couples, and families--visitors and residents alike--this guide by Mary M. Bauer encompasses a wide range of interests.
Features You'll Appreciate
- Sections divided by theme for easy reference--decide what to do, then figure out where to do it
- Destinations based on themes such as Waterfalls, Garden Tours, Small Town Antiquing, Family Days, and Extreme Adventures
- Tips for other things to do in the area
- Handy size that's perfect for traveling
- Museums, state parks, and winter activities
- Breathtaking views along scenic drives
- Highlights of Duluth, Rochester, and the Twin Cities
With Minnesota Day Trips by Theme at your fingertips, you'll always have something to do!