Publisher: Thomas Nelson Pub
Published: Jul 30 2005
Height: 0.70 Width: 7.00 Depth: 8.90
Discover the single greatest secret to a successful marriage! The Love & Respect Workbook will help you and your spouse achieve a deeper level of intimacy by stopping the crazy cycle of conflict, initiating energizing change, and enjoying renewed passion.
Cracking the communication code between husband and wife involves understanding one thing: that unconditional respect is as powerful for him as unconditional love is for her. It's the secret to marriage that every couple seeks, and yet few couples ever find. While both men and women deserve both love and respect, in the midst of conflict the driving need for a woman is love and the driving need for a man is respect. When either of these needs isn't met, things get crazy.
Based on over three decades of counseling, as well as scientific and biblical research, the Love and Respect Workbook is for anyone: those in marital crisis, the happily married, engaged couples, pastors and counselors, and small groups. This dynamic and life-changing message is impacting the world, resulting in the healing and restoration of countless relationships.
In this workbook companion to the original book, you'll discover:
- 14 sessions that cover the entire Love & Respect book
- Scripture studies to guide you in times of meditation and prayer
- Specific questions for both husband and wife
- Designed for use by individuals and couples
Use this workbook to refresh and renew your relationship and learn how to deal with conflict quickly, easily, and biblically.
What readers are saying about the Love & Respect phenomenon:
- I've been married 35 years and have not heard this taught.
- This is the key that I have been missing.
- You connected all the dots for me.
- As a counselor, I have never been so excited about any material.
- You're on to something huge here.