250 Essential Chinese Characters
Pub. price: $29.95
Near New: $14.99
ISBN10: 0804840350 ISBN13: 9780804840354 Contributors: Tibbles, Darell Publisher: Tuttle Pub Published: Sep 10 2009 Pages: 350 Weight: 2.56lbs. Height: 11.00" Width: 8.50" Depth: 1.00" Language: Chinese
This is an invaluable study guide for learning basic Chinese characters. 250 Essential Chinese Characters Volume 1 is a completely revised second edition with 50 percent new material. Featuring a new design; tips for mastery throughout; exercises in AP-exam format; progressive review sections; and several indices, this volume is a crucial learning tool for anyone interested in the Chinese language and a great way to learn Chinese characters.
- Master each character's radical, stroke count and meaning.
- Grow in proficiency by learning compound words.
- Example sentences show how to use them in context.
- Review activities reinforce your learning progress.
- Helpful writing guides and practice grids for every character.