Journey of Souls
Case Studies of Life Between Lives
ISBN10: 1567184855 ISBN13: 9781567184853 Publisher: Llewellyn Pubns Published: Jul 1 1994 Weight: 0.85lbs. Height: 9.00" Width: 6.25" Depth: 0.75" Language: English
Learn the latest details and most recent groundbreaking discoveries that reveal, for the first time, the mystery of life in the spirit world after death on Earth--proof that our consciousness survives--in Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PhD.
Using a special hypnosis technique to reach the hidden memories of subjects, Dr. Newton discovered some amazing insights into what happens to us between lives. Journey of Soulsis the record of 29 people who recalled their experiences between physical deaths. Through their extraordinary stories, you will learn specifics about:
- How it feels to die
- What you see and feel right after death
- The truth about "spiritual guides"
- What happens to "disturbed" souls
- Why you are assigned to certain soul groups in the spirit world and what you do there
- How you choose another body to return to Earth
- The different levels of souls: beginning, intermediate, and advanced
- When and where you first learn to recognize soulmates on Earth
- The purpose of life
Journey of Souls is a graphic record or "travel log" by these people of what happens between lives on Earth. They give specific details as they movingly describe their astounding experiences.
After reading Journey of Souls, you will gain a better understanding of the immortality of the human soul. You will meet day-to-day challenges with a greater sense of purpose. You will begin to understand the reasons behind events in your own life.
Journey of Souls is a life-changing book. Already, over 600,000 people have taken Journey of Souls to heart, giving them hope in trying times.