Draw, Color, and Sticker Things I Love Sketchbook
An Imaginative Illustration Journal
ISBN10: 1631593099 ISBN13: 9781631593093 Publisher: Quarto Pub Group USA Published: Mar 1 2017 Weight: 0.92lbs. Height: 10.00" Width: 8.00" Depth: 0.25" Language: English
Draw, Color, and Sticker Things I Love Sketchbook offers page after page of enchanting, inspirational designs to help spark your creativity, reduce stress, and encourage fun--with coloring pages, partial illustrations for you to finish, and 500 stickers to add to your artwork.
For each happy theme, warm up by coloring in a completed drawing of fanciful items or whimsical scene with crayons, colored pencils, markers, or even watercolors. Then continue on the next page by finishing a partial illustration in a similar style. Draw in your own details, embellish with coordinated stickers, and finally add color. Relax and take your art skills to a new level as you:
- Customize your own bicycle and fill the page with things you'll see on your ride.
- Draw and color Frida Kahlo-inspired portraits.
- Add colorful scoops, sprinkles, and patterns to yummy gelato and ice cream treats.
- Create your own magical woodland scene complete with mushrooms, critters, feathers, and flowers.
- Fill a whole world of magic under the sea with crazy colors and patterns.
- And more.
High-quality, uncoated paper stock is perfect for drawing, painting, and coloring with a wide variety of materials. The stickers are printed on soft uncoated paper so they can take color or additional drawing on top, perfect for personalization
Have fun and take creative chances as you draw, color, and sticker your way through this happiness-inducing book.
Also available: Draw, Color, and Sticker Creative Lettering Sketchbook; Draw, Color, and Sticker Enchanted Sketchbook; and Draw, Color, and Sticker Nature Sketchbook.