HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations (HBR Guide Series)
ISBN10: 1422187101 ISBN13: 9781422187104 Publisher: Harvard Business School Pr Published: Oct 2 2012 Pages: 229 Weight: 0.64lbs. Height: 9.00" Width: 5.00" Depth: 0.75" Language: English
TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF PRESENTATIONS.
Terrified of speaking in front of a group? Or simply looking to polish your skills? No matter where you are on the spectrum, this guide will give you the confidence and the tools you need to get results.
Written by presentation expert Nancy Duarte, the HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations will help you:
- Win over tough crowds
- Organize a coherent narrative
- Create powerful messages and visuals
- Connect with and engage your audience
- Show people why your ideas matter to them
- Strike the right tone, in any situation