The Prehistoric Masters of Literature
ISBN10: 1633220982 ISBN13: 9781633220980 Contributors: Isik, Sernur (Illustrator) Publisher: Walter Foster Pub Published: Apr 1 2016 Pages: 40 Weight: 1.12lbs. Height: 10.00" Width: 10.00" Depth: 0.50" Language: English
Discover literary history with a prehistoric twist The dinos of Jurassic Classics: The Prehistoric Masters of Literature show off Shakespeare, Mark Twin, Jane Austin and more
Deep underground, a mysterious cave filled with stone tablets has been discovered, and researchers are working frantically to translate a treasury of prehistoric literature. In this collection, you'll learn what made the greatest dinosaur writers so very great, uncover the real story behind our modern classics, and be introduced to masterpieces including:
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeareasaurus, a timeless play about forbidden romance.
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontesaurus, the tortured tale of doomed dinosaur love.
- The Raven by Edgar Allan Pterodactyl, a ghoulish poem with a haunting ending.
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twainceratops, the story of a mischievous young dinosaur growing up in the Cretaceous age.
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickensodocus, a prehistoric epic about love, war, and sacrifice.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austenlovenator, a clever critique of dinosaur manners disguised as a love story.
These tales are sure to become instant Jurassic Classics