What to Expect When You're Expecting
Pub. price: $15.95
Used - Standard: $9.99
ISBN10: 0761187480 ISBN13: 9780761187486 Contributors: Lockwood, Charles J., M.D. (Foreword); Murkoff, Heidi Eisenberg; Mazel, Sharon Publisher: Workman Pub Co Published: May 31 2016 Pages: 644 Weight: 1.85lbs. Height: 9.00" Width: 6.00" Depth: 1.25" Language: English
America's pregnancy bible answers all your baby questions.
- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I'm too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what's this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I'm blotchy and broken out--where's the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?