That Extra Half an Inch
ISBN10: 0061544493 ISBN13: 9780061544491 Contributors: Freeman, Hadley (Contributor) Publisher: Harpercollins Published: Nov 13 2007 Pages: 377 Weight: 1.75lbs. Height: 9.00" Width: 6.00" Depth: 1.00" Language: English
'I've always been a girls' girl. And I know from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do. I was never the six-foot-tall pin-up. I've always been the girl-next-door who got lucky. I've come a long way in the last ten years, but this book isn't my attempt to tell you what or what not to do. It's just to share some of what I've learned.'
In That Extra Half an Inch, a tongue-in-cheek reference to her love of high heels, Beckham shares her tips for finding your own style including:
- Learning how to dress for special occasions
- Shopping for everyday wear and where to look for it
- Accessories: defining the looks that work best for you
- Helpful hints for the holidays
- Making the most of your wardrobe
- How to feel confident and look great every time you leave the house
That Extra Half an Inch is a beautiful, nothing-but-the truth, easy-to-use book on fashion, beauty and style. Victoria shares her personal style secrets so whether you're getting ready for work, a night out on the town or even doing the school run, you too can feel confident and look great every time you step out of the front door.