What to Expect
Eating Well When You're Expecting
Pub. price: $14.95
Used - Standard: $7.99
ISBN10: 0761133267 ISBN13: 9780761133261 Contributors: Murkoff, Heidi Eisenberg; Mazel, Sharon Publisher: Workman Pub Co Published: May 2 2005 Pages: 470 Weight: 1.42lbs. Height: 9.00" Width: 6.00" Depth: 1.00" Language: English
Expect to eat well and find answers to all your questions.
- The thought of a salad makes me green, and I'm craving burgers 24/7. What should I do?
- I never have time to cook--how can I eat well on the run?
- Can I still have sushi? And what's this I hear about tuna?
- How much weight should I gain . . . and at what rate?
- I never drink milk. Can I get enough calcium without it?
- Is it true that I should stay away from soft cheese?
- I'm a vegetarian. Do I have to switch over to meat-eating while I'm pregnant?