20 Great BWCA Trips
Exploring the Boundary Waters Canoe Area
ISBN10: 1591932718 ISBN13: 9781591932710 Contributors: Strom, Gerald Publisher: Adventure Pubns Published: Mar 15 2011 Pages: 170 Weight: 0.50lbs. Height: 6.75" Width: 4.75" Depth: 0.50" Language: English
The Boundary Waters Canoe Area is a natural landscape largely unchanged by human hands. If you haven't seen it, you're missing a great life experience. The 20 trips in this book are designed to give beginners confidence. They also offer features that even experienced canoeists will appreciate, like easier access points, and manageable routes that lead to great campsites and impressive scenery.
- Easy base-camp trips--even beginners can enjoy the BWCA
- Several drop-in, no-portage options
- Day-trip suggestions for seeing the many wonders of this region
- Scenic and historic variety without marathon canoeing
- Maps, tips, permit information and more
Get ready for a Boundary Waters adventure you'll never forget.