Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Mar 27 2021
Height: 0.26 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
If you are a caregiver this is a must-read. Even if you aren't, this is a must-read. This Caregiver's Tips Book touches on several topics within caregiving. You have to have a sense of humor when you are a caregiver that laugh can change your mood.
This Caregiver's Tips Book provides you with:
Wit, wisdom, and a whole lot of laughter
- Inspiration and empowerment to revive your spirit
- Critical survival tips every family care provider must know
- Caregiver's Prayer Toolbox
- Must-have caregiving resources to save time, energy, and money
- Strategies to minimize stress, burn-out, depression, and guilt
- And so much more!