Weekly Rugby Skills and Tactics: Rules from Rugby Coach: Skills, Tactics and Rules Rugby
Currently unavailable to order
Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Sep 14 2020
Height: 0.13 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
A highly illustrated and fully revised guide to the key components of rugby union.
Now in its fifth edition, Weekly Rugby Skills and Tactics has earned a reputation as the best book for learning the fundamental skills of rugby union. It provides an attractive, easy-to-read and straightforward discussion of the key components of the game, from player positions and tactics to different kinds of set plays, passes and moves. This great-looking book cuts through the jargon and tells coaches and players what they really need to know.
- What is Rugby?
- Develop the Five Core Skills
- Tactics to Beat The Defence
- Touch Rugby Rules
- Tips Play Rugby for Beginner
- Rugby Is Dangerous?
- Sections on the tactics and strategies needed to win the game, including the basic skills of running, passing and tackling
- Specially created diagrams to explain critical aspects of moves and tactics
- Drill variations
- A user-friendly glossasy