Uninvited Bible Study Guide: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
Bible StudiesChristian LivingGeneral Christianity
Publisher Price: $14.99
Publisher: Thomas Nelson Pub
Published: Aug 9 2016
Height: 0.60 Width: 7.30 Depth: 8.90
Do you ever feel left out, lonely, less than loved? Most of us have. Many of us do now... Sometimes you simply need to be reminded how loved you really are--that every day, with every breath, you are loved with such precision that every hair, every molecule of you is known, counted, invited, and welcomed.
This six-session video study guide (DVD/streaming video sold separately) is that reminder. Best-selling author and speaker Lysa TerKeurst will walk you through the Holy Land in order to come closer to Jesus' words that will help you enter a place of healing and new perspective. You and your group are invited to:
- Explore the roots of rejection and learn practical ways to process your pain in a safe space.
- Dwell on the majestic declarations of God's love in the Bible.
- Discover a deep assurance of your adoption into Christ's family that leads to new life.
Be a part of this biblical learning process of living loved. Uninvited will remind you and your group that you are destined for a love that can never be diminished, tarnished, shaken, or taken--a love that does not reject or uninvite.
This study guide is packed with Bible teaching and includes guided video notes, group discussion questions, and between-session personal studies.
- Living Loved
- Empty or Full?
- The Yoke of God Is Freedom
- Set Apart
- Remembering God's Presence
- Lessons from the Olive
- Bonus Session: Review and Celebration (No video)
Designed for use with the Uninvited Video Study (9781400205981), sold separately.