So You Have Autism, Now What?: 30 Days of Learning, Change, and Empowerment
Published: Jul 20 2020
Height: 0.37 Width: 6.00 Depth: 9.00
So, you have been diagnosed with Autism. Maybe it was recently, coming as a shock as they used the term Autism Spectrum Disorder to describe you. Perhaps you were diagnosed with Asperger's Disorder as a child, and have not yet come to terms with it. For most people, a diagnosis of Autism leaves them feeling lost, as treatments can be hard to come by. How do you take control of your life, when you barely understand yourself or your condition?
If you are tired of living a life of frustration and isolation, it is time to make a change. You need to take action to learn about who you are and what you want out of your life. By reading this book, you will learn about Autism, what it is, and how it affects your life. You will begin to learn how to form an identity as a person, not just someone who has Autism.
For the next month, you will work to build a new life, one not defined by the limitations of Autism. Each day, for the next 30 days, you will complete a chapter. Each chapter has activities for you to complete, all building toward you becoming the person you want to be.
You will Learn:
- What is Autism, and how does it affect your life?
- Who you are as a person, including strengths, weaknesses, and finding your purpose.
- Coping Skills to help manage stress and change.
- How to combat Autism symptoms, including Obsessions, Rigidity, and Overstimulation.
- Communication Skills to help you better interact with family, friends, and professionals.
- Building healthy routines, including sleep, diet, and time management.
- Combating negative thoughts and focusing on your long-term future.
- ...and more!
If you have struggled to build the life you want and feel Autism has held you back, it is time to make a change. As someone who is on the Autism Spectrum, I understand how difficult this can be. Your future is waiting.