NKJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Leather-Look, Burgundy, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print (Large Print Edition)
Religion General Bible StudiesNKJV
Currently unavailable to order
Publisher: Thomas Nelson Pub
Published: Jun 26 2018
Height: 1.50 Width: 6.60 Depth: 9.70
This New King James Version Bible includes center-column references and giant print text for an easy Bible reading experience.
Thanks to the exclusive Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print(R) typeface in a giant print format, your eyes will discover a whole new level of comfort. But with the NKJV Giant Print Center-Column Reference Bible, you won't have to sacrifice study features for readability. Center-column references, book introductions, a concordance, and full-color maps make this the go-to Bible you'll look forward to reading.
- Presentation page is a special place to record a memory or note
- Bible book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Center-column references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Concordance for looking up a word's occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Easy-to-read extra-large 13.5-point NKJV Comfort Print