The Multiple Sclerosis: All Necessities You Should Know: Beating Multiple Sclerosis
Currently unavailable to order
Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Mar 27 2021
Height: 0.60 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and spinal cord. Early MS symptoms include weakness, tingling, numbness, and blurred vision. Other signs are muscle stiffness, thinking problems, and urinary problems. Treatment can relieve MS symptoms and delay disease progression.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society estimates that 400,000 people in the United States have been diagnosed with MS. Because MS is a chronic disease, people with this diagnosis will live with the disease for years. MS sufferer Margot Russell and Dr. Allen C. Bowling, a nationally known MS expert, team up to help you:
- Recognize signs and symptoms
- Understand the types of MS
- Decide on treatment and find the right doctor
- Explore alternative therapies
- Take charge by creating a management plan
- Develop strength and avoid relapse
- And more!