Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jun 14 2021
Height: 0.31 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
Everyone loves pizza! From fluffy Sicilian pan pizza to classic Neapolitan margherita with authentic charred edges, and from Chicago deep-dish to cracker-thin, the pizza spectrum is wide and wonderful, with something to suit every mood and occasion. And with so many fabulous types of pie, why commit to just one style?
In this book, you will discover:
- Pizza with Lamb Sausage, Caramelized Onions, And Marjoram
- Fennel Pizza with Bresaola and Lemon
- Merguez Flatbread with Zucchini, Smoky Eggplant, And Cilantro
- Pizza with Chicken Sausage, Red Onions, And Charred Sweet Pepper and Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Clam and Bacon Pizza
- And so much more!!
With this cookbook, you'll learn the ins and outs of starters, making dough, assembly, toppings, and baking, how to rig your home oven to make pizza like the pros, and all the tips and tricks that elevate home pizza-making into a craft.