Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jan 8 2021
Height: 0.30 Width: 8.50 Depth: 11.00
Have you ever wished you could read people better? Have you ever wondered how emotionally intelligent you are? Do you wish you could better understand yourself and why you are the way you are? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you...
Being able to understand another person's body language as well as your thought patterns and emotions is a highly important skill. Being able to see what it is that people want or need can help you out in many different situations. Reading another person can help you to understand the message they're trying to communicate to you...
Improving your Emotional Intelligence and analyzing others is helpful because of the fact that your unconscious mind controls your body language and your actions in general, and you want to be able to see what it is that drives people to do what they do. Through watching body language, you can tell the difference between people who are wide open with each other and people who aren't. You can see the difference between being willing to engage with someone and being afraid of the people around you...
In Master Your Emotions, you'll learn all about Emotional Intelligence and how to analyze people...
This two-in-one series includes the following 2 books:
1. Emotional Intelligence: Ultimate Guide to Mastering Your Feelings, Increase Self-Confidence and Self-Discipline, Overcome Anxiety and Win at Life
2. How to Analyze People: Read Human Behaviors, Learn Body Language, and Analyze Nonverbal Communication Using Emotional Intelligence
In this book you'll learn:
- What Emotional Intelligence is
- The various types of communication styles in your relationships, as well as nonverbal communication
- Why it's just as important to listen as it is to talk
- Why it's helpful to know how to analyze other people
- How you can analyze a person's thoughts or intentions by looking at how they move or stand
- The most important nonverbal clues to keep an eye out for
- The different facial movements people make and what they mean
- How Emotional Intelligence can affect your relationships
- Activities to help improve your Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding what proximity means when it comes to body language
- How to identify body language clusters that signal dominance, attraction, confidence, and insecurity
- How you can use body language to communicate with other people and build rapport
- And so much more!
This book will not only provide you with the information you need to improve your Emotional Intelligence, but it will also help you connect with people on a deeper level. You'll no longer struggle to understand how a person feels or what they're trying to tell you. You'll learn how to tell what those around you need. You'll learn about reading expressions, how to see body language and understand other types as well. Get this book and start your journey to mastering your emotions today!
Grab your copy of Master Your Emotions now!