Publisher: Independently Published
Published: May 11 2021
Height: 0.12 Width: 8.50 Depth: 8.50
How can you make sure your child will be set up with the right money management skills that will set them up for financial stability when they become adults?
The value of money, how to balance a checkbook, and how to understand the purpose and use of a credit card are not taught in our school system - and are, most of the time, after-thoughts for most parents.
We systematically overlook these critical topics because our educational structure and upbringing focus only on the financial aspects as they relate to us in adulthood.
But when it comes to building a strong foundation for financial discipline, it pays to start young.In Kids Understanding Money by financial expert R. Edward Norwood, your kids will be able to:
- Learn how to hold themselves accountable for their spending habits using expert-approved financial education principles that instill lessons in robust financial responsibility
- Understand, start, and manage their own savings and checking accounts using kid- friendly guiding principles that maximize learning
- Balance their own checks and be responsible for their own credit and debit cards to ensure that they never get into unhealthy debt in the future
- Be smart shoppers and learn about smart budgeting tips and techniques that will serve them well into the future
- Save up and prepare for college - your kids will be able to easily grasp money-saving concepts without getting overwhelmed
- And so much more!
Money has always been a tricky subject, especially with kids. So, unburden yourself and choose your kid-friendly financial resources wisely!
Start your kids on a path toward smart spending, saving, and investing and set them up for financial success with Kids Understanding Money!Scroll up, Click on Buy Now with 1-Click, and Grab a Copy Today!