Publisher: Tellwell Talent
Published: Oct 19 2020
Height: 0.25 Width: 8.50 Depth: 11.00
Teach your child a valuable lesson about fighting germs and staying healthy!
JD, Nea, and their brother Sky are superheroes! There's only one problem - they all have colds, so they're not allowed to go outside. But not to worry! Their mom and dad are here to show them that by fighting germs and washing their hands, they can still be superheroes after all!
With a delightful story and vibrant, lovely illustrations, this fun and engaging children's book shares an important lesson about staying healthy by fighting germs. Told in a lively way and using ideas that children can relate to, inside they'll learn how they can become superheroes by washing their hands and fighting germs from home!
- A wonderful read for all ages, especially 4-6
- Features colorful illustrations and a fun story
- Helps kids understand important lessons about fighting germs and taking care of others
- Makes a lovely gift for birthdays, stocking stuffers, holidays and more!
- Great for bedtime stories, reading aloud, and even improving your child's reading skills
- And Much More!
The perfect way of helping kids grasp essential health and hygiene concepts, JD's Superhero Day at Home makes a brilliant story for ensuring your kids stay healthy and keep the people around them safe!