Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
Published: Jun 13 2020
Height: 0.19 Width: 6.00 Depth: 9.00
Do you wish your dog would listen to you on walks, rather than running after squirrels? Tired of getting left in the dust if a cat shows up nearby? Concerned that your dog's prey drive is coming between the two of you?
Conventional training protocols stifle your dog's natural predatory behaviours through punishing or constantly forcing them to return. These restrictive protocols work against your dog's nature and against what they want most: to go for a hunt!
Predation is an inner need that makes your dog happy. Suppressing those natural urges is like putting an airtight lid on a boiling pot. Eventually, that pressure needs to escape, and without a proper outlet, it's probably going to get messy.
Wouldn't you rather use your dog's predation motivation to improve your training and even grow your relationship with your dog?
Predation Substitute Training (PST) is a motivation-based and need-oriented training program, designed to stop uncontrolled predatory chasing and to provide safe outlets for your dog's natural drive. Instead of making discipline the nagging factor that spoils the fun, this training system will help you grow as a team and go hunting together!
In this training program, you'll learn:
- What is predation?
- Why does your dog love to hunt?
- Why is predatory behaviour so hard to interrupt?
To stop your dog's predatory chasing and see real-life results, follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Prevention: Structure your walks to set your dog up for success
- Predation Substitute Tools: Help your dog control their urge to chase in a healthy way when meeting wildlife
- Predation Substitute Games: Discover new ways to express predatory energy in a safe, controlled environment
- Safety net: Build a strong emergency cue to immediately interrupt predatory chasing.
Is hunting your dog's favourite hobby? Don't spoil the fun - go hunting together!