Finger-licking Good Cat Poem Snacks: Rhyme Book for Cat Lovers Written by a Cat
Currently unavailable to order
Published: Jun 23 2020
Height: 0.20 Width: 5.25 Depth: 8.00
Brighten your day and laugh at every day mischiefs of a charming cat. All told in four verses of rhymes and pure fluffiness and pictured in funny illustrations. This isn't some ordinary poetry. This is the exclusive cat poetry.
Meet the cat (or as he calls himself - Edgar Allan Paw) which is almost like any other cat that all cat lovers know too well - besides he can rhyme! You can give him a name whatever you like - he won't answer it anyway. That doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Maybe the cat collects achievements for breaking all glasses on a table, maybe he does exercises and decides to work on his singer career every night, maybe he brings you a caught mouse or leaf although you told him already you wouldn't eat it. Meantime he conquers your heart as if it is a new box.
- Do you ever look at your cat and wonder:
- why it has such an innocent look and what is that moving inside your shoe?
- why it watches every dog suspiciously?
- why it looks so intensely at the sky from behind a window?
- why it has a shred of material stuck to its paw?
- what is its secret power?
- why it loves boxes so much?
- why it loves bags so much?
- what's that breaking mugs all about?
- what monsters is it afraid of?
- what it did in your bedroom last night?
Here in this anthology of cartoonish-illustrated short poems you will find most of the cats' secrets revealed. It is a pocket edition, you can even read it together with your cat. Just prepare a cup of tea or catnip, hide under a blanket, and relax. It's the perfect gift for any cat lover who looks for something more than just funny cat pictures.