The Encyclopedia Of Taekwondo- Things You Need To Know To Master The Martial Art: Ata Styles Tae Kwon Do
Currently unavailable to order
Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jan 6 2021
Height: 0.19 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
Tae Kwon Do is more than just a fighting style: it combines self-defense, exercise, meditation, philosophy, and self-awareness to improve oneself physically, mentally, and spiritually. It is perfect for both students trying to master techniques and teachers looking for a reliable reference. This Taekwondo Book will help you all!
In this Self-Defense Handbook, you will discover:
- For ATA styles - American TaeKwonDo
- Discover how to develop Speed and Power
- Grading requirements: Each belt broken into sections covering;
- Theory and meanings
- Practical and floor work requirements
- Useful Terminology
- Forms (PoomSae) - step-by-step written guide
- Easy to follow
This book will guide students as they figure out what Tae Kwon Do means to them.