Dehydrate Vegetables Guide: How To Preserve Vegetables By Drying Them: Which Vegetables To Dry At Home
Currently unavailable to order
Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jun 16 2021
Height: 0.19 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
Don't know how to dehydrate vegetables at home?
Don't worry, this book will take you through the ins and outs of dehydrating, storing, and rehydrating a wide variety of vegetables.
The following topics are all covered in detail in this helpful handbook:
- The benefits of drying vegetables.
- How to dry any vegetable in 8 easy steps.
- Choosing vegetables to be dried.
- Proper washing and preparation of vegetables for drying.
- How to blanch vegetables to prevent them from browning while they dry.
- Solar, oven, and machine drying.
- How to condition vegetables to ensure they're evenly dried.
- Pasteurizing vegetables to kill off harmful organisms.
- The best way to store dried vegetables.
- Step-by-step guides covering a variety of ways to dry 18 popular vegetables.