Conquer Anxiety For Teenagers: Build Self-Esteem And Overcome Depression: Mindset And Emotions
Currently unavailable to order
Publisher: Independently Published
Published: May 10 2021
Height: 0.28 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
Anxiety is very common in the teenage years. This is because teenagers have new experiences, opportunities, and challenges. They want more independence and their brains change.
Feeling anxious is part of the normal range of emotions, just like feeling angry or embarrassed. For most teenagers, anxiety doesn't last and goes away on its own. But for some teenagers, it doesn't go away or is so intense that it stops them from doing everyday things.
- Anxiety in teenagers
- What is CBT?
- Causes of stress
- Why teens feel anxious?
- The psychological aspects of anxiety
- Management of anxiety
- Lifestyle to help you with your anxiety
- Exercises to calm your anxious mind
- The what, why, and how of meditation
- Stress and anxiety relief using breath focus and body scan meditation
- Living life to the fullest
- Self-confidence revolution