Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
Published: Jan 14 2021
Height: 0.38 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
DO YOU WANT TO START PLAY CHESS EVEN IF ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT PIECES AND RULES COME FROM A TV SERIAL?
You are absolutely clueless about how chess work, but you find the game fascinating, and are mesmerized by the incredible strategies behind it?
It's not that strange; even if chess is one of the oldest games of human history, its rules and mechanics are not easy to understand. If you venture all by yourself into this stunning yet tricky universe, it will be challenging to get satisfactory results, and everything will take a lot of time.
You will need a simple, easy to follow, and failproof guide!
With this book's help, you will understand all about the game's secrets, taking your skill to the next level!
Here what you will learn within these pages:
- History of the chess game (from the very beginning to modern days);
- How playing chess can make your brain work better;
- All the rules and the setting of the pieces on the chessboard;
- The most effective strategies for starters and when to use them;
- Opening tactics to start the game three moves of advantage;
- Case studies of the best chess players in the word;
- The mistakes you need to avoid (every beginner does this!);
- Tips and tricks to evolve your game;
And much, much more!
You don't need to be like the queen's gambit's protagonist to win every match and create brilliant strategies. All you have to do it's follow this step-by-step guide and turn from absolute beginners to chess master in no time!