Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jun 11 2021
Height: 0.36 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
Bread - an everyday staple for tons of meals that have been recorded throughout history as a prominent part of every cuisine and one of the first human-made foods. In the course of time bread has gone through massive change, but kept the same basic process. It is made of different kinds of flour and water and uses the process of baking.
Baking bread requires patience and precision. You can make homemade bread in many ways, but there are a few common strategies.
This book includes:
- 50 easy-to-master recipes that are tested in the home oven
- Easy to find ingredients and straightforward instructions
- Kneaded and No-Knead methods
- Yeast and No Yeast bread recipes
- Images of each loaf and nutritional information
- The collection contains banana bread, focaccia, baguette, zucchini bread, monkey bread, cornbread, pumpkin bread, french bread, garlic bread, Irish soda bread, whole wheat bread, sweet bread, Italian bread, wheat bread, sweet potato bread, artisan bread, chocolate bread, apple bread, cheese bread, walnut bread, raisin bread and much more.