Amazing Optical Illusions
Publisher Price: $16.95
Published: Aug 19 2004
Height: 0.36 Width: 9.26 Depth: 9.34
A child's introduction to the world of optical illusions.
Optical illusions are a window into how the brain perceives. Part of the fun is being fully aware that you're being tricked, fooled and misled. This collection of illusions will definitely do that!
Amazing Optical Illusions features thirty of the most fascinating images guaranteed to dazzle the eye and trick the mind. It includes examples of every type of optical illusion:
- Ground/field reversal images where one shape switches into another and back again
- Escher's Impossible Crate
- Eternal spirals and dazzling graphic patterns
- Enigmatic designs and hidden figures
- Baffling shapes that change before your eyes.
The illusions are rendered in photography, artwork and the latest computer imaging. Each illusion is explained in clear language for young readers.
Amazing Optical Illusions is a child's exciting introduction to the world's most startling optical illusions. It is a fascinating collection that will have all ages wondering exactly what they are seeing.