Ancient Lessons For Modern World: How To Remain Stress-Free Amid Problematic Situations By Stoicism: Modern Day Role Models We Can Emulate
Currently unavailable to order
Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jun 13 2021
Height: 0.11 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
This book serves as a basic introduction to Stoicism's core ideas. The great wisdom of Stoic philosophers such as Seneca, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius will be taught to you in this book. You will be able to apply the Stoic lessons to your life if you learn them. Learn how to live a virtuous life and get happiness and peace of mind.
This is the book for you if you want to learn how to stay stress-free in difficult situations and find greater significance in your life.
You'll find the following information inside:
- The key figures in Stoicism, including its founding father, Zeno
- The concept of Stoic virtue
- How to live like a true Stoic
- Stoic teachings from the greats (Seneca, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius)
- How to deal destructive emotions
- How to think like a Stoic
- Becoming a true Stoic and achieving inner peace