An A To Z Guide On Sashiko Patterns, Projects And Inspirations: Sashiko For Beginners
Currently unavailable to order
Publisher: Independently Published
Published: Jan 7 2021
Height: 0.37 Width: 5.98 Depth: 9.02
Traditional Japanese embroidery technique, sashiko, is currently a major sewing trend in craft, interior design and fashion. The big stitches are used to create stunning, geometric patterns and texture to make home wares with a stylish, Japanese minimalist look. In this Japanese Sashiko Book, we include many knowledge about Sashiko.
This book will teach you about:
- The fascinating history of sashiko
- The ins and outs of stellar stitching
- Pattern options: mainstays and the process of creating new ones
- Everything there is to know about your standard sewing gear
- Advanced techniques (made easy)
- Fresh accessories . . . AND MORE!
An Ultimate Guide Book for any who want to master this skill!