Bulk Services for:
Businesses - Educators - Non-profits - Healthcare - Churches
On behalf of organizations, businesses, and schools, our Community Outreach and Sales Department works to fill your book needs. We provide personal service, competitive pricing, and assistance with:
• Title research and price quotes on bulk orders
• Shipping and delivery of books
• Purchase orders and other billing arrangements
• Quantity and educator discounts
• Standing orders
• Organizational events
- and more!
For more information, please contact our Sales & Outreach team, at
(612) 822-4611 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Magers & Quinn Booksellers, we appreciate the work you do! Educators are entitled to an additional 10% off our great selection of books (on top of our everyday discounts).
• To qualify, you must be a currently employed K-12 educator, defined as a teacher, librarian, principal, learning specialist, homeschooler, or substitute teacher.
• Discount is good on books purchased for the classroom and for yourself.
• Discount cannot be combined with other special offers, coupons, or promotions.
• Participation in this discount program must be renewed every academic year.
• Tax-exempt purchases require a formal purchase order, or a check/credit card from the school.
• Individuals are required to pay sales tax.
Keep it local!
Magers and Quinn Booksellers is an independent, family-owned business. When
you purchase books from us, more of your dollars stay in the Minnesota economy.
Thank you for shopping with us!