Raise Your Crystal Spellwork to the Next Level
Discover dozens of spells that you can use for health, love, home and garden, problem solving, dreams, astral travel, and much more. With hands-on spells, rituals, grids, and other magical methods, The Book of Crystal Spells is a practical and in-depth guide to using stones in creative ways.
- Find tips on cleansing and charging your stones
- Learn to craft magical jewelry, amulets, and talismans
- Incorporate numerology, meditations, elixirs, and crystal grids in your spellwork
- Expand your magic practice by using glass, sand, metals, quartz crystal points, and more
Increase your knowledge of crystal spells with accessible exercises and extensive appendices and correspondences. Whether a beginner or an expert, take your magic to a higher level with the magic of stones, which gives you access to the energetic connection between you and the universe.
Combines healing crystal therapy with the "organ clock" circadian rhythm of each organ system, based on traditional Chinese medicine- Examines 12 organ systems and the gemstones best suited for addressing their health - Provides the key to understanding the organ clock's function and its ability to enhance both diagnosis and treatment One of the chief tools in the traditional Chinese doctor's toolbox is an understanding of the circadian rhythms that govern all the organ systems of the body. In addition to facilitating early and accurate diagnosis, this "organ clock" lets the practitioner apply therapies to the organ's meridians when they are at their peak functioning point, thereby eliciting the greatest benefit. In this book authors Michael Gienger and Wolfgang Maier have created a simple, yet highly effective self-care treatment system for addressing common health ailments using gemstones and the organ clock. They detail the healing benefits of 83 crystals, indicating the physical as well as emotional, psychic, and spiritual aspects they support in each of 12 major organ systems. For example, the stomach not only receives nourishment for the body, it also fosters the ability to engage in new things in life. Agate and calcite assist this function by giving confidence for new experiences, while aiding in digestion (and processing hard to digest thoughts). Treatments for the stomach should be done between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m., the time we typically take in new nourishment after a night of sleep, to receive maximum results. With each body system in turn, the authors explain how to select the stones best suited to address your current health concerns, the times of day they should be used, and how long treatment should last in order to restore optimum health and prevent the onset of future illness.
- The complete guide to magnetotherapy--the treatment that promises to revolutionize 21st-century medicine.- Magnet therapy has been used by more than 100 million people worldwide. - Clinical studies show magnet therapy to be an effective treatment for back pain, insomnia, high cholesterol and blood pressure, and many other ailments. The recent discovery of magnetic receptors in the human brain has confirmed what the ancient Chinese, Indians, Egyptians, and Greeks always knew: that human beings are strongly influenced by the Earth's magnetic field, and that by subtly altering our own energy fields with magnets we can restore proper balance to our body systems. This science of magnetotherapy has already been successfully used by more than 100 million people in the United States and around the world. Numerous scientific studies show that many cases of stiff shoulders, back, or neck, unexplained chest pain and frequent headaches, as well as insomnia and general fatigue are actually caused by what is known as Magnetic Deficiency Syndrome, and double-blind tests reveal that magnets have brought rapid relief in 90 percent of these cases. Magnet Therapy presents the history and science of this fascinating subject, explaining why magnets increase oxygenation in the blood, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, reduce pain, enhance cellular regeneration, and may even inhibit tumor growth. The authors detail methods for treating symptoms ranging from asthma to toothaches and weigh the benefits of magnetic necklaces, magnetic belts, and magnetized water, as well as traditional bipolar magnets. For devotees of alternative medicine, Birla and Hemlin explain how magnetotherapy fits into the context of other practices, such as Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine, and how it can be used in conjunction with acupuncture, massage, and other therapies. Complete with case studies and resource listings, Magnet Therapy is the comprehensive guide to what promises to be the next medical revolution.
As portals between the physical and spiritual planes, the chakras offer unparalleled opportunities for growth, healing, and transformation. Anodea Judith's classic introduction to the chakra system, which has sold over 200,000 copies, has been completely updated and expanded. It includes revised chapters on relationships, evolution, and healing, and a new section on raising children with healthy chakras.
Wheels of Life takes you on a powerful journey through progressively transcendent levels of consciousness. View this ancient metaphysical system through the light of new metaphors, ranging from quantum physics to child development. Learn how to explore and balance your own chakras using poetic meditations and simple yoga movements--along with gaining spiritual wisdom, you'll experience better health, more energy, enhanced creativity, and the ability to manifest your dreams.
"Wheels of Life is the most significant and influential book on the chakras ever written."-- John Friend, founder of Anusara Yoga
A guide to the use of crystals and gems for internal growth, healing and balance in daily life. It explores topics such as: working with crystals for self-healing; the ancient art of laying on stones; psychic protection; generator crystals; healing stones and their uses; double terminated stones and their functions; and, crystal meditations.
At the dawn of the 21st century, the old paradigms of medicine have begun to fall apart. We no longer believe that our bodies are machines with parts that wear down, only to be braced up by drugs or replaced through surgery. Instead, a growing number of pioneering researchers embrace a new view of healing - one expounded by Dr. Richard Gerber in his groundbreaking best-seller, Vibrational Medicine.
Now he shows how to put this new way of thinking into practical use, describing the role of consciousness and "thought forms," as well as the benefits of homoeopathy, acupuncture, colour and light healing, magnetobiology, and other therapies. A traditionally trained physician, Dr. Gerber combines scientific evidence with traditional methods from the East and West to unlock our potential for healing ourselves.
In 1974 Dr. W. Brugh Joy was a distinguished and respected member of the Los Angeles medical community. In that year he contracted a life-threatening disease that culminated in an illuminating meditation, which caused him to give up his medical practice abruptly. Six weeks later he discovered that his illness was totally cured. This experience pushed him to further his explorations into realms of healing involving body energies, the chakra system, meditation, and higher levels of consciousness.In part, Joy's Way is the story of an extraordinary personal transformation. More significantly, it is a book that shows vividly the process of individual and group transformation and that rattles and re-forms the reader's concepts of the nature of reality. It expands our vision of our own unrealized potential to be conscious beings who are alert to multiple realities, and introduces us to the seemingly miraculous abilities associated with energy fields radiating from the human body. Joy's Way contains fascinating and beautiful insights into the awakening process, into teachers (inner and outer), psi phenomena, the holographic aspects of consciousness, observer and witness states, dream analysis, the Tarot and I Ching, visualization, the chakras, meditation and healing, transformational psychology, and the transformation of humanity. In addition, this book clearly describes exercises and techniques that show readers how to feel the radiating body-energy fields and how to transfer this energy to another person.
Explores the use of gems, stones, and metals for influencing a variety of physical, mental, and spiritual conditions. Includes excerpts from the Edgar Cayce readings to help enlarge the methods of applying stones and metals in order to achieve the most positive possible results.
From bestselling international author Judy Hall comes a fascinating book that gives you a personalized, practical and direct experience of the thought-provoking wisdom that crystal healing has conveyed to thousands throughout the world.Going far beyond a reference guide, The Crystal Experience is more like a personal tutor, leading you through the key ideas and concepts of crystal healing via inspirational and holistic hands-on exercises and rituals. Interactive exercises help you to tailor the book to your needs; Journaling sections allow you to write your own experiences directly into the book; The Step-by-step learning program guides you to revision work and more advanced exercises; An exclusive CD featuring mediations and inspirational music will bring you into a receptive state for deeper work, and case studies make this guide your own personal workshop in a book.
The first practical book on how to use salt crystal lamps- Explains the mental and physical benefits of these lamps - Shows where to place them for maximum effectiveness - Discusses how to use them to enhance meditation, relaxation, Reiki, positive thinking, and chakra work Natural salt crystal has been credited with a range of curative powers, from air purification to migraine relief to protection against airborne germs. Mined in the foothills of the Himalayas, where they have absorbed mineral elements that enrich them and imbue them with different colors, salt crystal lamps release healing negative ions into the air when turned on. Like the energizing negative ions released in the natural settings of mountains, waterfalls, or beaches, the negative ions emitted by these lamps increase oxygen flow to the brain, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost daytime energy. These ions also naturally counteract the effects of the electromagnetic waves we are bombarded with from appliances like televisions, computers, and air conditioners. Salt crystal lamps have also proved to protect against airborne germs and can reduce the symptoms of allergies, sinus problems, "brain fog," and insomnia. This book offers in-depth instructions on where to place these lamps in the home for maximum effectiveness, how to choose the optimal color lamp based on its color's therapeutic benefits, and how to use them to enhance meditation, relaxation, Reiki, positive thinking, and chakra work.