Most of us take our underwear for granted, but throughout history our undies have revealed a lot about who we are (king or peasant), how we work (in fields or factories) or the shapes we value (manly calves or tiny waists). The third book in Annick's 50 Questions series tackles questions such as "What's that smell?" (Medieval Europeans thought bathing made you sick) and "Did boxers arrive in the Nick of time?" (When blue jean model Nick Kamen stepped out of his denims to reveal his boxers, sales of the underwear soared.) Underwear has played a role in ancient crusades, city sieges and even modern economic predictions. Obviously, it's time to uncover the facts about everything from loincloths and T-shirts to bloomers and lingerie. Young readers will laugh their pants off at the accompanying cartoons and get the bare, but fascinating, facts about the history of our unmentionables.
The goofiest, silliest, funniest knock-knock joke book for kids (and that's no joke)
Get ready for a knock-knock knockout with this hilarious book of fun Filled with hundreds of the funniest, family-friendly, rib-tickling jokes and cool doodle illustrations, My First Knock-Knock Jokes is the first BIG collection of silly, easy-to-read knock-knock jokes for kids. Budding comedians and early learners will be rolling on the floor with endless hours of laughs, giggles and groans
Orange you glad you found this joke book? Perfect for:
- The whole family - made for kids ages 5-7 and 8-10, but offers clean, nonstop fun for the entire family
- New and early readers - goofy, easy-to-read jokes help engage reluctant and beginner readers, helping them gain confidence and build reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Screen-free time - lots of laughs for road trips, vacations, sleepovers, familiy game nights, school bus rides, and more
- Funny gifts for kids - this awesome book makes a great gift for girls and boys, holiday stocking stuffers for kids, birthdays, Easter baskets, white elephant, and Christmas
- Bonus activity fun - learn how to write your own knock-knock jokes with space in the back of the book
Hal will you know if you don't let me in?
Conrad-ulations That was a good joke
Take it away "Jokelopedia" is the mother of all joke books an all-encompassing, gut-busting collection of more than 1,700 jokes for every occasion. 59 elephant jokes, including "Why are elephants banned from public swimming pools They always drop their trunks." Dozens of knock-knock jokes, like "Knock, knock./ Who's there?/Raven./Raven who?/Raven lunatic who wants to knock your door down "
Plus teacher jokes, food jokes, gross jokes, and why-did-the-chicken-cross-the-road jokes. And a whole section of tongue twisters, specializing in the yucky. Try saying "sneaking in my creaky squeaky reeking sneakers." but the jokes are just the beginning "Jokelopedia" is loaded with joke-telling tips and profiles of famously funny people, from Will Ferrell to SpongeBob SquarePants (Hey, wait is SpongeBob really a person?)Packed with 1,700 kid-friendly jokes, tongue-twisters, riddles, and puns, this new edition of JOKELOPEDIA is the bible for incurable jokesters, class clowns, and aspiring comedians. Here are doctor jokes, robber jokes, teacher jokes, why-did-the-chicken-cross-the-road jokes. Lightbulb jokes, movie star jokes, gross-out jokes, vampire jokes, elephant jokes. The classics, fresh variations on the classics, and jokes with nothing classic about them. The guffaws are organized into categories for easy reference, and the book is sprinkled throughout with amusing facts, joke-telling pointers and tips, and informational spotlights on favorite funny people, including Mike Myers, Will Ferrell, and SpongeBob SquarePants.
"Did you hear about the two antennae that met on a rooftop, fell in love, and got married?"
The wedding wasn t much, but the reception was amazing
"What kind of books do skunks read?"
- Which Hogwarts professor gets blamed for everything? Professor Snape Goat.
- What's Professor Lupin's favorite day of the week? Moonday.
- Why did Gilderoy Lockhart team up with Nearly Headless Nick? He needed a ghostwriter.
- Did you hear that Professor McGonagall's animagi and Crookshanks get together and gossip about students? They're very catty.
Featuring pages and pages of jokes and more than fifty fantastic illustrations for Hogwarts lovers, this joke book provides endless fun. Have all your friends spellbound by hours of laughter Also available are Unofficial Harry Potter Joke Book: Howling Hilarity for Hufflepuff, Unofficial Harry Potter Joke Book: Raucous Jokes and Riddiculus Riddles for Ravenclaw, and Unofficial Harry Potter Joke Book: Great Guffaws for Gryffindor.
All kids love animals, and all kids love to laugh. From the bestselling author of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids comes this collection of hundreds of animal-themed jokes that will have animal lovers rolling in the aisles. Forget about chickens crossing roads. Laugh-Out-Loud Animal Jokes for Kids is a veritable joke jungle for young comedians everywhere.