This latest title from esteemed tatter Lyn Morton contains an array of exquisite pieces to create. Each design is carefully photographed and accompanied by easy-to-follow diagrams. Practical and informative, The Art of Tatting Jewelry showcases the use of this accessible and thriving craft, ideal for creating stunning necklaces, bracelets, pendants, and earrings.
Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets is an amazing step-by-step guide to make beautiful jewelry for all occasions. Author Di Kim will walk you through tools and materials, basic braids & knots, and fastenings. All you need to make any style of bracelet, whether plain and simple, or glammed-up with precious metals, stones, crystals or glass
- Over 25 projects for stylish, covetable jewelry that combines informal style with fine materials
- Clear step-by-step instructions on basic braiding and knotting techniques, using a variety of cord materials, from leather and hemp to silk and ribbon
- Easy-to-follow guides to using beads, precious metal components, semiprecious gemstones, and more in your designs
- Features a full-color gallery of different styles, plus inspiration to create custom looks for a colorful wrist party
Bead Chic, Chic You
Bead Chic will show you how to take inspiration that you love and forge your own creative path. After learning basic jewelry techniques, you'll be launched into 36 gorgeous projects. Each project comes with a variation, so you'll learn how easy it is to adapt virtually any project to suit your individual style, making you your own designer.
- Each of 36 stepped-out projects features an inspiring variation, including some from today's hottest jewelry makers, including Jean Campbell, Tammy Powley, Cathie Filian and more.
- Clear step-by-step photography and instructions allow beaders of all skill levels create projects exactly "as-is" in the book, while variations show how swapping out just one or two elements can make an entirely different look.
- You'll get to play with beads, a variety of stringing materials--from coated wire, to shapeable wire to commercial chain--and findings, all easily found at local and online craft retailers.
Let Bead Chic bring out the designer in you
Learn to combine simple crochet and beading techniques to make an assortment of unique jewelry, accessories, and even a doll. Step-by-step images and instructions show you how to make ten great projects. An illustrated Basics section helps beginners get started in this 16-page booklet.
- A world of beautiful beads, including metal, pearl, plastic, polymer clay, stone, shell, and wood.
- Approachable techniques for beading, wire work, and stringing that will boost your jewelry-making skills.
- A wide variety of jewelry styles: sophisticated, playful, chic, bohemian, and modern.
- Troubleshooting tips and quick references
Learn how to make unique bead jewellery designs with a truly professional finish, with The Bead Jewellery Bible, from best-selling author Dorothy Wood.With this comprehensive, value-for-money guide you will master all the essential techniques needed to learn how to make beautiful, long-lasting bead jewellery, from choosing colours and planning your designs, to bead stringing techniques, bead jewellery equipment, making your own beads and findings, and bead embroidery. Easy-to-follow instructions, clear diagrams and stunning photography combine to create a must-have resource for expert and beginner beaders alike. Includes 12 step-by-step projects to get you started straight away, making this the ultimate resource for making your own stunning bead jewellery! Inside The Bead Jewellery Bible: Bead Basics - the beginning of the book is packed with information on the different types of large beads and seed beads available, from glass and lampwork beads to gemstone beads, coral beads, pearls, metal and plastic beads, as well as the different finishes and sizes that they are available in. Colour and Design - the colours of the beads that you choose are almost as important as the size and styles. This section shows you how to use simple colour theory to select harmonious or contrasting colours of beads to create truly well-designed pieces of bead jewellery, and also includes information on using birthstone beads to personalise your jewellery. Beading Tools and Materials - Everything you will ever need to make interesting, beautiful bead jewellery, explained in detail, from pliers and bead stringing wire, to clasps, toggles, jump rings, crimp ends and other jewellery findings. Beading Techniques - Here you can learn many different jewellery-making techniques to give a professional touch to your bead jewellery designs, such as:
- Bead Stringing
- Using Wire
- Making Findings and Rings
- Bead Stitches
- Bead Embroidery
- Making Beads, Charms and Pendants
- Using Polymer Clay
Bead Jewellery Designs - At the end of the book you will find 12 gorgeous step-by step-bead jewellery projects that you can make, including rings, bracelets, necklaces, brooches, earrings, and more! The Bead Jewellery Bible is the complete creative guide to making your own stunning bead jewellery!
Get all knotted up This fun guide has all the information you need to make your own jewelry using knotting techniques. You'll learn how to evaluate, select, and care for pearls and gemstones; how to select findings and tools; the pros and cons of different stringing materials; and much more. Clear step-by-step, fully illustrated instructions show you exactly how to knot between beads and attach various types of clasps and finishes. You'll soon be crafting beautiful, ready-to-wear pieces.
Show your style with handcrafted jewelry. Beaded Jewelry: Wirework Techniques has all the tips and tricks you need to make your own professional-looking jewelry using wirework techniques. Step-by-step instructions teach you how to select the best wire and tools for your project, while clear illustrations show you exactly how to bend, twist, and shape your way to beautiful loops, hoops, and head pins. You'll soon be designing and creating unique and personal earrings, bracelets, and pendants.
Whether you're mastering crocheting with beads or choosing supplies for your very first necklace, Karen Morris has the answers to all your questions. Concise, straightforward, and packed with illustrations, this handy little book is full of tips and techniques that will take your craft to the next level. With insightful advice on everything from thread storage to fragile glass beads, The Beading Answer Book will help you solve your most vexing beading dilemmas.