The first of three core rulebooks for the 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons(R) Roleplaying Game.The Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game has defined the medieval fantasy genre and the tabletop RPG industry for more than 30 years. In the D&D game, players create characters that band together to explore dungeons, slay monsters, and find treasure. The 4th Edition D&D rules offer the best possible play experience by presenting exciting character options, an elegant and robust rules system, and handy storytelling tools for the Dungeon Master. The Player's Handbook presents the official Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game rules as well as everything a player needs to create D&D characters worthy of song and legend: new character races, base classes, paragon paths, epic destinies, powers, more magic items, weapons, armor, and much more.
Visions of future worlds have always captured the imaginations.Images of towering cyber-cityscapes, awesome uninhabitable planetary worlds, sleek super-cars and space cruisers, strange mutant beings, and terrifying alien life forms have spilled from the feverish minds of fantasy sci-fi illustrators for as long as the genre has existed. Today, as more and more artists are switching from traditional media to the digital world of computers, the images being created are breathtakingly realistic.
Featuring works from the world's best sci-fi artists, Digital Sci-Fi Art begins with an examination of the traditional styles and sources of sci-fi imagery then analyzes the new digital tools available to today's illustrators. The heart of the book comprises a detailed survey of the key techniques involved in creating digital sci-fi art -- with step-by-step walkthroughs showing how specially-created pieces are produced. The book ends with a showcase of some of the best contemporary work being produced anywhere in the world.
- Every corner of the treacherous city of Westcrown lies bare in this handsome collection of important locales and maps from the Council of Thieves Pathfinder Adventure Path Two huge poster maps present the city in beautiful detail, w
- Never has a land needed heroes more than Varisia. There, at the edge of civilization, barbarians clash with dark armored invaders, foul creatures lurk within the hearts of titanic monuments, and daring explorers unearth the secrets of a forgotten
Written as a collection of notes in Damon Baird's journal, The Survivor's Log expands on declassified testimony and other facets of the game and serves as an in-universe artifact within the timeline of the series. This firsthand account chronicles the soldier's experience in a riveting and beautifully illustrated oral history -- the events he witnessed and the deterioration of COG society, his decision to take his unit rogue, and stories from the other members of his cohort. Divided into sections on COG society, Kilo Squad, and E-Day, the book underscores the perseverance of Baird and Kilo Squad and highlights key details on Locust forces. The Survivor's Log is a genuine treat for fans of the game that USA Today heralded as "an intense prequel," as well as "an exhilarating expansion and another worthwhile reason to rev up the chainsaws.
- Though the Great Houses and their vassals play the eternal Game of Thrones, there are some who do not. The men of the Night's Watch guard the immense and icy Wall, built in the ancient days of Westeros to hold back the terrible things of the Long Night. Once a mighty cohort of brave knights and lords who gave up everything to protect the Seven Kingdoms from the predators of the Far North, the Night's Watch is now a rag-tag band of thieves, murderers, and those who ran afoul of the political machinations of their enemies. When the wildlings stir on the other side of the Wall, and the cold winds rise once more, will they be enough to save Westeros?
- Night's Watch gives you everything you need to add this once noble order to your A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying chronicle. It includes rules for playing men of the Night's Watch and wildlings alike, as well as new information about the mysterious Others. Pray, men of the green lands, for Winter is Coming
Hitler's Nazi German blitzkrieg swept across Poland, Norway, Denmark, France, Yugoslavia, Greece, North Africa, and Russia with Panzers, Stukas, Fallschirmjaeger, infantry, and artillery.
This book provides Bolt Action players with all of the information they need to field the military forces of Nazi Germany. Detailed army lists allow players to construct German armies for any theatre and any year of the war, including the early campaigns in Poland and France, the dusty tank war in the North African desert, the bloody battles on the Eastern Front, and the final defence of Normandy, occupied France and Germany itself. With dozens of different unit types including Fallschirmjager, Waffen-SS, and the dreaded Tiger tank, players can assemble a huge variety of troops with which to battle their opponents.
- Venture into the dark heart of ogre country with the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: The Hook Mountain Massacre Adventure Deck. This 110-card expansion to the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set incl
*Dominate all online multiplayer maps with strategies from the pros
*Teamwork tactics to make your squad an effective combat unit
*Labeled multiplayer maps with waypoint, vehicle and fixed turret locations
*Choose the right tools for every job with breakdowns of all classes and weapons
*Step-by-step walkthrough to assist you and your fellow Marines survive missions in the USA, Middle East, and Europe.