The Prophets of Unconquered Sun
Spiritual pilgrims, the Zenith Caste of the Solar Exalted are the hands and voice of the Unconquered Sun. Yet these stalwart heroes are more than mere priests and propagandists. With their crusading hearts and invincible strength, the Zenith Caste is a mighty force for righteousness in the world. Those who would make it a place of misery and pain should fear, for the champions of the Sun have come to deliver their comeuppance.
The Judges of a New First Age
Caste Book: Zenith is the next in the Caste Book series for Exalted -- books detailing the game's different character types. Within its pages are all the secrets of the Zenith Caste, from their fragmentary memories of the First Age to the shared visions of the Unconquered Sun that unite them. The book contains new Charms, rules, spells and artifacts to help them carry out their holy mission.
- Uncover a mystery fraught with ravenous ghouls, age-old hauntings, foul cultists, and worse with the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: The Skinsaw Murders Adventure Deck. This 110-card expansion to the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game
- Between good and evil dwell some of the most interesting and involved gods of the Pathfinder world, from stern Abadar, god of cities, to vengeful Calistria, goddess of lust and revenge. This player-focused guide provides details on the his
- Though the Great Houses and their vassals play the eternal Game of Thrones, there are some who do not. The men of the Night's Watch guard the immense and icy Wall, built in the ancient days of Westeros to hold back the terrible things of the Long Night. Once a mighty cohort of brave knights and lords who gave up everything to protect the Seven Kingdoms from the predators of the Far North, the Night's Watch is now a rag-tag band of thieves, murderers, and those who ran afoul of the political machinations of their enemies. When the wildlings stir on the other side of the Wall, and the cold winds rise once more, will they be enough to save Westeros?
- Night's Watch gives you everything you need to add this once noble order to your A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying chronicle. It includes rules for playing men of the Night's Watch and wildlings alike, as well as new information about the mysterious Others. Pray, men of the green lands, for Winter is Coming
This volume contains a complete bestiary, an items list and a guide to all weapons, shrines, armour, spells and abilities. It also has complete instructions for completing every quest, including the best strategies for defeating the bosses.
- Never has a land needed heroes more than Varisia. There, at the edge of civilization, barbarians clash with dark armored invaders, foul creatures lurk within the hearts of titanic monuments, and daring explorers unearth the secrets of a forgotten
Written as a collection of notes in Damon Baird's journal, The Survivor's Log expands on declassified testimony and other facets of the game and serves as an in-universe artifact within the timeline of the series. This firsthand account chronicles the soldier's experience in a riveting and beautifully illustrated oral history -- the events he witnessed and the deterioration of COG society, his decision to take his unit rogue, and stories from the other members of his cohort. Divided into sections on COG society, Kilo Squad, and E-Day, the book underscores the perseverance of Baird and Kilo Squad and highlights key details on Locust forces. The Survivor's Log is a genuine treat for fans of the game that USA Today heralded as "an intense prequel," as well as "an exhilarating expansion and another worthwhile reason to rev up the chainsaws.
3D Masterclass: The Swordmaster in 3ds Max and ZBrush presents a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to modeling, sculpting, unwrapping, texturing, and rendering a low poly game character. The professional workflow detailed in this book is typical of the games design industry, and anyone looking to produce a portfolio-worthy character will benefit from talented character artist Gavin Goulden's extensive experience.
Gavin Goulden is a US-based character artist currently working for Irrational Games on BioShock Infinite. A veteran in the games industry, he's been involved with a number of high profile projects over the years, including Dead Rising 2, Dragon Age, and F.E.A.R.2.