Visions of future worlds have always captured the imaginations.Images of towering cyber-cityscapes, awesome uninhabitable planetary worlds, sleek super-cars and space cruisers, strange mutant beings, and terrifying alien life forms have spilled from the feverish minds of fantasy sci-fi illustrators for as long as the genre has existed. Today, as more and more artists are switching from traditional media to the digital world of computers, the images being created are breathtakingly realistic.
Featuring works from the world's best sci-fi artists, Digital Sci-Fi Art begins with an examination of the traditional styles and sources of sci-fi imagery then analyzes the new digital tools available to today's illustrators. The heart of the book comprises a detailed survey of the key techniques involved in creating digital sci-fi art -- with step-by-step walkthroughs showing how specially-created pieces are produced. The book ends with a showcase of some of the best contemporary work being produced anywhere in the world.
- Few knew of the secretive expedition to explore the darkest corners of Golarion's solar system when it began, yet the citizens of the unsuspecting town of Dustpawn are about to learn more than they'd imagined of the horrors that lurk within the D
More monstrous mutants and adventures for your D&D(r) Gamma World game
The radioactive wastelands of Earth are home to many bizarre and barbaric creatures. The apocalypse hasn t exactly made the world a better place. It s survival of the fittest. Time to build a "new" food chain.
This game expansion presents a menagerie of mutant creatures and a ready-to-play adventure. The monsters presented herein can also be pulled over and used in the Dungeons & Dragons Fantasy Roleplaying Game.
This product includes:
160-page adventure book, including new mutant monsters
4 sheets of die-cut mutant monster tokens
A fold-out battle map"
The essential handbook integrating fear and horror into Dungeons & Dragons(R) play.
"Heroes of Horror" provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play and run a horror-oriented campaign or integrate elements of creepiness & tension into their existing campaigns. Players can develop heroes or anti-heroes using new feats, new spells, new base classes and prestige classes, and new magic items. The book presents new mechanics for different types of horror, including rules for dread and tainted characters, as well as plenty of new horrific monsters and adventure seeds. Different types and genres of horror are discussed in detail.
Whether they're the starting points of incredible campaigns, communities facing unfathomable dangers, or merely places for adventurers to rest and resupply, vibrantly detailed towns are vital to any fantasy adventure.
Towns of the Inner Sea explores six small but richly detailed settlements from the Pathfinder campaign setting. Each entry provides insights into the town's history, culture, and residents, as well as what dangers lurk in the shadows. Numerous adventure hooks, full-page maps, and stat blocks for key NPCs make these towns fully realized settings, ready for Game Masters to drop into campaigns whenever they're needed.
This book contain details on the following distinctive towns:
►Diobel: What you can't get in Absalom, you can get in this notorious smuggler's port.
►Falcon's Hollow: Were monsters and curses not enough, the ambitions of this town's greedy overseers would still trap its residents in mud and sawdust.
►Ilsurian: Torn between rival city-states, this Varisian town bows to no master.
►Pezzak: This sheltered port defies the rulers of the devil-dominated nation of Cheliax, its rebel spirit burning strong despite its scheming overlords.
►Solku: This pious fortress-town faces constant threats from nearby gnoll tribes, and while its walls stand unbreached, none can say for how much longer.
►Trunau: Trapped on the wrong side of the border with the orcs of Belkzen, the citizens of this stronghold stand fast against savagery.
- The most dangerous foes in the world of the Pathfinder RPG are not always monsters. For the player characters are not the only magic-laden "heroes" with hopes and ambition to bring sword and spell into desolate dungeons and crime-ridden cities. This useful reference includes ten completely detailed parties of rival adventurers suitable for use as enemies, allies, or anything in between. Presented with a wide range of power-levels and diverse goals, the characters in this richly illustrated book also double as great on-the-spot pregenerated player characters.
- Slay a ferocious dragon, face the magical might of ancient sins, and claim treasures of extraordinary power with the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Sins of the Saviors Adventure Deck. This 110-card expansion to the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set includes new locations, monsters, villains, loot, and more, as well as five new scenarios that constitute the complete Sins of the Saviors adventure.
- "Price Includes VAT"
Combat isn't everything -- it's the only thing.
The masters of armed and unarmed combat, fighters and monks, come into their own in this book. It's packed with ways to customize fighter and monk characters, including:
New feats, prestige classes, weapons, and equipment
Information about special organizations such as the Red Avengers and the Knight Protectors
Maps of locations that fighters and monks frequent: guard towers, monasteries, and a gladiatorial arena
Indispensable to both players and Dungeons Masters, this book adds excitement to any campaign.
- The Pathfinder heroes head to the city of Magnimar, and danger isn't far behind. As the wizard Ezren seeks an audience with the Pathfinder Society, his adventuring allies explore the city's ancient magic, well-hidden secrets, and deep political divides. The dangers and opportunities of the big city could bring the adventurers closer together -- or tear them apart Ezren ambushed, Kyra targeted, Merisiel tempted by her past... will the group endure?
- With a captivating story written by Jim Zub (Samurai Jack, Skullkickers) and explosive artwork by Leandro Oliveira, this third volume in the Pathfinder graphic novel series expands upon the mythos of Paizo's award-winning fantasy world, fiction line, and tabletop RPG. Bonus materials include over thirty-pages of encounters and world detail for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, and a poster map.