3D Masterclass: The Swordmaster in 3ds Max and ZBrush presents a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to modeling, sculpting, unwrapping, texturing, and rendering a low poly game character. The professional workflow detailed in this book is typical of the games design industry, and anyone looking to produce a portfolio-worthy character will benefit from talented character artist Gavin Goulden's extensive experience.
Gavin Goulden is a US-based character artist currently working for Irrational Games on BioShock Infinite. A veteran in the games industry, he's been involved with a number of high profile projects over the years, including Dead Rising 2, Dragon Age, and F.E.A.R.2.
- Few knew of the secretive expedition to explore the darkest corners of Golarion's solar system when it began, yet the citizens of the unsuspecting town of Dustpawn are about to learn more than they'd imagined of the horrors that lurk within the D
BradyGames' "Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Signature Series Guide " includes the following:
"Worlds Collide for the Ultimate Faceoff"
After a decade of waiting, the biggest names from the Marvel Universe will clash head on with the combined might of Capcom's best known and most feared roster of gaming characters. Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds will deliver the best ever match up of legendary fighters and no holds barred fighting action.
Complete Frame Data for Every Character
-Learn the startup, active, recovery, and hit advantage of every attack for every character in the game to punish your challengers in versus mode
Techniques and Game Plans from Tournament Pros
-Discover the best moves for every character and every occasion. Dominate your opposition with zoning techniques, pressure tactics, and ambiguous mix-ups
Individual Character Strategy and Team Building Tactics
-Learn the best crossover and hyper team combo attacks for every character. Create the best team for your playstyle
Insane Combos and Versus Play Setups
-Tips to keep your opposition cornered and combos to destroy them when they make mistakes."
Visions of future worlds have always captured the imaginations.Images of towering cyber-cityscapes, awesome uninhabitable planetary worlds, sleek super-cars and space cruisers, strange mutant beings, and terrifying alien life forms have spilled from the feverish minds of fantasy sci-fi illustrators for as long as the genre has existed. Today, as more and more artists are switching from traditional media to the digital world of computers, the images being created are breathtakingly realistic.
Featuring works from the world's best sci-fi artists, Digital Sci-Fi Art begins with an examination of the traditional styles and sources of sci-fi imagery then analyzes the new digital tools available to today's illustrators. The heart of the book comprises a detailed survey of the key techniques involved in creating digital sci-fi art -- with step-by-step walkthroughs showing how specially-created pieces are produced. The book ends with a showcase of some of the best contemporary work being produced anywhere in the world.
- Never has a land needed heroes more than Varisia. There, at the edge of civilization, barbarians clash with dark armored invaders, foul creatures lurk within the hearts of titanic monuments, and daring explorers unearth the secrets of a forgotten age of wizard-tyrants.
- This definitive Pathfinder guide equips players with all they need to face Varisia's dangers and mysteries, as well as dozens of new options for playing characters native to this wild region -- perhaps as a mystical thundercaller of the Shoanti barbarians, a daring bravo leading a caravan of Varisian wanderers, or an obsessed magic-user steeped in the lore of the sinister Thassilonian empire. New options for character backgrounds and campaign traits allow players to integrate their characters into any of the Adventure Paths set in Varisia -- such as the Rise of the Runelords or Shattered Star Adventure Path -- like never before Varisia needs heroes, be one of them with the all-new format Pathfinder Player Companion: Varisia, Birthplace of Legends
- The most dangerous foes in the world of the Pathfinder RPG are not always monsters. For the player characters are not the only magic-laden "heroes" with hopes and ambition to bring sword and spell into desolate dungeons and crime-ridden cities. This useful reference includes ten completely detailed parties of rival adventurers suitable for use as enemies, allies, or anything in between. Presented with a wide range of power-levels and diverse goals, the characters in this richly illustrated book also double as great on-the-spot pregenerated player characters.
- Embrace the elements of earth, fire, wind, and water and learn to channel these cataclysmic forces into awesome new powers. Discover what it means to be a geniekin -- one of the five half-human races graced with more than a hint of their forebears' mystical might -- and unlock the dormant abilities of your elemental ancestry. New traits, feats, spells, and magic items give you all the tools you need to bring your elemental characters to life.
- Slay a ferocious dragon, face the magical might of ancient sins, and claim treasures of extraordinary power with the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Sins of the Saviors Adventure Deck. This 110-card expansion to the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set includes new locations, monsters, villains, loot, and more, as well as five new scenarios that constitute the complete Sins of the Saviors adventure.
- "Price Includes VAT"
The Prophets of Unconquered Sun
Spiritual pilgrims, the Zenith Caste of the Solar Exalted are the hands and voice of the Unconquered Sun. Yet these stalwart heroes are more than mere priests and propagandists. With their crusading hearts and invincible strength, the Zenith Caste is a mighty force for righteousness in the world. Those who would make it a place of misery and pain should fear, for the champions of the Sun have come to deliver their comeuppance.
The Judges of a New First Age
Caste Book: Zenith is the next in the Caste Book series for Exalted -- books detailing the game's different character types. Within its pages are all the secrets of the Zenith Caste, from their fragmentary memories of the First Age to the shared visions of the Unconquered Sun that unite them. The book contains new Charms, rules, spells and artifacts to help them carry out their holy mission.