Our third cryptogram Pocket Posh puzzle collection challenges word lovers and code breakers to 100 classic cipher puzzles.These Cryptograms are classic ciphers that offer a fun challenge yet are easy enough to solve by hand. Each encrypted puzzle is not too easy, not too hard - a code lover's delight Pocket Posh Cryptograms 3 is part of a best-selling series featuring highly stylized, embellished covers and boasting 5 million copies in print. A free trial subscription to The Puzzle Society adds extra value.
Do your observation skills rival those of Sherlock Holmes? Solve more than 80 word search puzzles based on the great detective's stories Puzzles are based on your favorite characters and passages from The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes as well as The Hound of the Baskervilles. Stuck on a puzzle? A two-color answer key can be found in the back. 192 pages
- Almost 90 puzzles celebrating America'scaves and mountains, local foods and hometown heroes, and everything in between.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lie flat as you search for words.
- Answer key in the back.
- 192 pages
Need a rest from a long and busy day? Got a moment to spare? On a long journey? Then dip into this travel-sized, large print companion, containing loads of top word searches. Organised by theme, with a wide range of delightful word search mysteries, from the home to nature, science to inventions, countries to everyday objects. There's something for everyone, and it's bound to keep you busy. When you've finished a puzzle or finally give up, check out the answers in the back.The latest title in Flame Tree's range of brand new power puzzle books.
The second volume of this brand-new puzzle book features 200 logic questions of varying types and difficulty.Mental workout warriors and logic lovers will adore The Everything Book of Logic Puzzles Volume II. You'll learn ten different kinds of puzzles and how to solve each, with the difficulty slowly increasing from basic to expert as you go along. And every single puzzle is specifically designed to improve memory, vocabulary, and logical reasoning. With increasingly difficult puzzles ranging from introductory to fiendish, and comprehensive answers to explain each puzzle, this book is perfect for puzzlers of all ages and skill levels
- Includes more than 80 puzzles drawn from the world of Jane Austen.
- Search for beloved characters and places as you reread your favorite passages from the novels.
- Some puzzles present an extra layer of challenge, as you use your Austen knowledge to unscramble character names or answer clues in order to figure out the list of words.
- Answer key found at the back.
- Spiral bound, 192 pages.
In December 1913, the New York World newspaper published the first crossword in history. It appeared in their Sunday supplement, "Fun." A century later, this absorbing puzzle continues to attract (and infuriate) millions of devotees every day. But the world's most popular--and seemingly mundane--pastime has a surprising history, filled with intrigue and adventure.
Paolo Bacilieri's FUN transports us from turn-of-the-century New York to present-day Milan, taking in stories of ingenious puzzle makers, ardent solvers, and intellectual luminaries. Part detective story, part docudrama, and interlaced with a fiction of Bacilieri's own imagining, FUN questions the crossword's "harmless" status. Sure, it's fun--but could it also be a form of resistance, of cryptic communication, of espionage?
- Brain Games Word Search contains more than 80 word search puzzles that will keep your brain fit for life.
- The puzzles have a variety of themes, including entertainment, food, common sayings, music, movies, and more.
- Puzzles are spread across two pages.
- Spiral binding and complete answer key in the back make this book easy to carry, solve, and check your answers.
- 192 pages
Children love to do word searches--and these puzzles help develop their language and reading skills too Each book contains 58 puzzles that will keep kids entertained for hours.