-100 daily-size puzzles from the pages of the New York Times
-Known for their wit and intelligence
-Recognized as the standard by which all other puzzles are measured
-Representing the work of some of the nation's finest constructors
Learn about the FBI's most famous cases while solving these new word search puzzles
- More than 80 puzzles.
- Every puzzle is themed around a notable FBI case.
- Complete answer key found in the back of the book.
- Spiral bound, 192 pages.
A collection of more than 80 word search puzzles to engage your mind and entertain you.
- Puzzle themes include geography, sports, movies, music, food, and much more.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay flat while in use.
- Complete answer key found at the back of the book.
- 192 pages
- Brain Games Word Search contains more than 80 word search puzzles that will keep your brain fit for life.
- The puzzles have a variety of themes, including entertainment, food, common sayings, music, movies, and more.
- Puzzles are spread across two pages.
- Spiral binding and complete answer key in the back make this book easy to carry, solve, and check your answers.
- 192 pages
Need a rest from a long and busy day? Got a moment to spare? On a long journey? Then dip into this travel-sized, large print companion, containing loads of top word searches. Organised by theme, with a wide range of delightful word search mysteries, from the home to nature, science to inventions, countries to everyday objects. There's something for everyone, and it's bound to keep you busy. When you've finished a puzzle or finally give up, check out the answers in the back.The latest title in Flame Tree's range of brand new power puzzle books.
The author's puzzles are the most popular word-based games featured on gaming megasite Shockwave. In this book, he has compiled an innovative and challenging assortment of long- and short-playing word-search games, complete with: multiple search strategies, anagram- and picture-based puzzles and more.